Friday, April 18, 2014

Response to Tanner's blog



I agree with Tanner’s blog where he stated, “I feel similar in that it has turned into an inconvenience to read books anymore. There are so many other ways to retain information or get a story in the world today that books have become less popular.”  While it’s easier for many to use the internet, I still believe books are where education began, and still needs to be reinforced. I am reminded of our class assignments that required research. It was easier to plug in letters on a keyboard than to actually read the books. After spending forty hours a week on a computer at work, I prefer reading material in my hands where I can flip through the pages. However, I must agree books are being replaced by social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment